Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => General Hacking Discussion => Project Concepts => Topic started by: poke9670 on May 03, 2015, 04:33:07 AM

Title: A actual kirito character?
Post by: poke9670 on May 03, 2015, 04:33:07 AM
I would like to request a kirito (from the first SAO, not GGO) character from the hacking commuity as I have no experence with modeling or anything of that nature. However, i just don't mean a texture, I would like to request a moveset eith both swords. It could be over pit, or a standalone character. Etherway, i think the fans of SAO would like this as much as I.
Title: Re: A actual kirito character?
Post by: Roy935 on May 03, 2015, 05:35:50 AM
Hmmm.... my friend said he might be working on that character. But I'm not sure. I'll let you know. He might only do a model not a psa.