hi, i have no idea whats the common 5, can somebody explain me whats that?
I would also like you to explain me how to set the "Color Changing menu" by falcoxxx brawl in my css menu
i am new and i whick you explain it to me from an easy way and tell me what pc programs i need
ill get back to you on the color changing menu but for common5.pac...go to the brawl vault at the top of the page and click on recources and then download brawlbox..open brawlbox and open common5.pac..thats whats in there
but how it works? why its important?
the common5.pac has all things to do with the pictures of the characters that you see in brawl
how can i get the common5.pac?
do i have to download it? or do i have to get one of these and then change it?
hello,
die menu actiavte when you put the mu_menumain.pac in this order
SD:/private/wii/app/RSBP (PAL - RSBE (NTSC)/pfmenu2
NOT
SD:/private/wii/app/RSBP (PAL - RSBE (NTSC)/pf/menu2
If you have a PAL wii, the datas name must have: mu_menumain.pac
If you have a NTSC wii, the datas name must have: mu_menumain_en.pac
thanks falcoxxx, i will try and tell you, by the way, very good with that menu
Yea Falcoxxx didn't make any of it, he just put in it Brawlvault(without any credit), it was actually made by Wister_Mame_and_Gatch...
Anyways Falcoxxx you're somewhat wrong if you're using Gecko you must name it mu_menumain.pac, but if you're using Riivolution I believe you must name it mu_menumain_en.pac. Correct me if I'm wrong on the Riivolution part.
ok.. now i am a little confuse, should i do what asf1nk said or what falcoxxx said?
Damn Damn DAMN!!!!!
I HAVE CREDITS IN THE HACK!
I wrote it directly!!!!!!!
I get every days a report but i have wrote credits for MG&W!!!!!
___
Riivolution Part:
No its wrong, i have a PAL wii and i have try it,
nothing is happened...
, dont know what we must do!!
LOL I was there and I asked him for the menu on Smashboards, and you weren't even around that I know off... oh wait maybe you're that Blyde guy that just came in edited a few things called it his own and posted a dl there, but yet you used his screenshots still LOL. and you didn't give him credit I had to ask for the mods to put it in.
And obviously since you PAL your file won't end on "_en" so duh it doesn't work like that for your PAL Brawl on Riivolution, only NTSC files end on "_en" now I do believe for Riivolution all the files must have original names from the ISO.