Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Help & Tutorials => Tutorials => Model Tutorials => Topic started by: Eiji_Ar on January 02, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

Title: Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies
Post by: Eiji_Ar on January 02, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/algeorgeromo)
YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/AlGeorgeRomo)
Tutorial to make custom CSPs and BPs (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73280.0)

Tutorial: How to make your own trophies

Hey! AlGeorgeRomo here. A long time ago, someone asked me to make a tutorial on how to import your own trophies. Here it is. I hope you find it useful.

http://youtu.be/3d2Lsb8TMrA (http://youtu.be/3d2Lsb8TMrA)
Title: Re: Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies
Post by: Meeper12346 on January 11, 2016, 10:52:07 PM
Thank you so much!
Title: Re: Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies
Post by: KingJigglypuff on January 11, 2016, 11:12:57 PM
I made a custom trophy tutorial (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72903.0) a year ago, but your tutorial is a much better representation, as it's more visual than mine.
Title: Re: Tutorial: Making Custom Trophies
Post by: Russell_SSB on July 08, 2018, 12:15:59 AM
Hey, I got the model made in Blender, but as I place it in the game the trophy is stuck and it doesn't go on the base. Is there anything I am doing wrong?