Poll
Question:
Which of these would you vote as a "Bonus" Character?
Option 1: Waluigi
Option 2: Geno
Option 3: Sans
Option 4: Shovel Knight
Option 5: Ridley
*WELCOME TO PROJECT C*
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/Dorrismus_Garcia/enTitleFrontfont_line_zpszte90ac6.png) (http://s801.photobucket.com/user/Dorrismus_Garcia/media/enTitleFrontfont_line_zpszte90ac6.png.html)
So.What does the "C" stand for? It stands for "Complete".
This mod is based on Project M + Brawl EX, it's objective is to collect as many characters from all Smash games into one, along with stages and music.
Current Characters:
-Dr. Mario
-Pichu
-Young Link
-Lucina
-Dark Pit
-Megaman
-Cloud
-Ryu
-Little Mac
-Metal Mario (temporary character)
-Special Bonus characters, try and access them if you can
Take in mind that not every character will be available due to
a) my inability to create PSAs,Models or animate
b) Lack of Sm4sh PSAs
If you have a character or PSA suggestion let me know
V1.0:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211714 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211714)
Planned features for following versions:
-Stage variations from all 4 Smash games (Omega forms included for Sm4sh stages)
-New Exclusive Alts. based on Smash games or different things.
-More characters
-An "EX" version that includes Bonus characters and stages that haven't been featured in Smash as fighters, or at all.
-New CSS stuffs.
*LOOKING FOR PLAY-TESTERS!*
If you want to qualify for play tester please leave this information below:
Country where you live
Do you play Smash on Wii,Wii U or Dolphin?
Can you record videos? (optional, but would help)
Will you provide your opinions or issues?
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/Dorrismus_Garcia/MenBoot03_zps9ba0pabc.png) (http://s801.photobucket.com/user/Dorrismus_Garcia/media/MenBoot03_zps9ba0pabc.png.html)
Hello! Im really enjoying this project so far. It is AMAZING and i would really love to help out with this thing. Hopefully you see this and I can join up.
Country where you live-
I live in the USA. South in the USA.
Do you play Smash on Wii,Wii U or Dolphin?
I play Smash on either Dolphin or Wii doesnt matter.
Can you record videos? (optional, but would help)-
I can record videos and i can stream. That wont be a problem.
Will you provide your opinions or issues?
Well of course I would. Thats the reason we are called Playtesters correct?
I can't wait to hear some responses. Let me know something and great work so far.
Country where you live
Canada
Do you play Smash on Wii,Wii U or Dolphin?
Wii
Can you record videos? (optional, but would help)
Depends on how my capture card feels, sometimes it doesn't work but yeah.
Will you provide your opinions or issues?
Sure!
Hoping I can become a playtester - Have high expectations for this!
Country where you live
i live in North Alabama
Do you play Smash on Wii,Wii U or Dolphin?
WII U
Can you record videos? (optional, but would help)
I Have nothing to Record Videos..Sorry
Will you provide your opinions or issues?
Sure