BETA released, more info on the smashboards thread
THREAD (https://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-brawl-extend-beta-3-9-17.439650/)
DOWNLOAD (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212190)
:notimp:
But how install the sound and sfx
Post Merge: October 29, 2016, 08:33:05 PM
:>.>:
I cant add any song than i want ¬¬, how i do that?, please tell me T__T
Quote from: scorpionandjill on October 29, 2016, 12:52:28 AM
:notimp:
But how install the sound and sfx
Post Merge: October 29, 2016, 08:33:05 PM
:>.>:
I cant add any song than i want ¬¬, how i do that?, please tell me T__T
it's in the "Readme (music)", where they go and how they should be named, for example, if you wanted to put music on the first slot of battlefield, you would make/get a song, change its name to "00005001.brstm" and put it at SD:\private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\sound\sfx.
Quote from: scorpionandjill on October 29, 2016, 12:52:28 AM
:notimp:
But how install the sound and sfx
Post Merge: October 29, 2016, 08:33:05 PM
:>.>:
I cant add any song than i want ¬¬, how i do that?, please tell me T__T
BGSM_GUI is an app that can replace the music in SSBB. Search on youtube to learn how to use it. I use it all the time. It works perfectly.
BETA released, OP might be edited later, for now, check the smashboards thread for changes.