Maaan it's been so long, glad to see there is Sm4sh on the KC-MM forums now. Does anyone know if there's a way to give Mario his old moveset from SSB64 and SSBM? I mainly want to replace flood with the down B cyclone, like Dr. Mario has. My goal in the long run is to get rid of Dr. Mario as a separate character and perhaps only have him as an alternate costume to Mario, but I like Dr. Mario's moveset better than Mario's (minus the fireballs being replaced with pills), but I want Mario to have that moveset instead.
i kinda plan on merge mario / Doc mario when we have the tools for it like this:
hold "down-B" : fludd
press fast "down-B": tornado
Hold "down-air": Mario´s down-air
press fast down-B: Doc mario´s down-air
and some other tweaks here & there to merge them
like up-taunt(with fireball instead of pill) like P:M