Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacking => General Hacking Discussion => Project Concepts => Topic started by: KirbuKing on January 12, 2019, 04:41:10 AM

Title: Has Anyone Made A Shantae PSA???
Post by: KirbuKing on January 12, 2019, 04:41:10 AM
I haven't seen anyone do it. Is it because it's too hard? If I could I would like to make a Shantae PSA because I have some ideas I would like to try out.  :nazo:
Title: Re: Has Anyone Made A Shantae PSA???
Post by: Tyshy on January 22, 2019, 11:06:01 AM
i'm currently working on one for smash sisters https://youtu.be/pIXpj0WBRTw
Title: Re: Has Anyone Made A Shantae PSA???
Post by: Russell_SSB on January 24, 2019, 02:08:22 PM
Quote from: Din God on January 22, 2019, 11:06:01 AM
i'm currently working on one for smash sisters https://youtu.be/pIXpj0WBRTw
This looks AWESOME!!! Hope to she a Download link for Shantae soon. I know who'd to add in my Project M build! :D
Title: Re: Has Anyone Made A Shantae PSA???
Post by: KirbuKing on March 30, 2019, 07:02:16 PM
That looks nice Din. Keep up the good work. :kdance: