Kitty Corp Meow Mix Forums

Help & Tutorials => Help => Topic started by: elfdude on January 09, 2022, 05:05:14 PM

Title: Pmex remix
Post by: elfdude on January 09, 2022, 05:05:14 PM
Hello, I play pmex remix, and I try to swap out some characters like ultimate lucina over the regular lucina.  But when i test it blows up with a error. This has happened with other characters too.  I know the mods work because i have tested them in my own pm. This is on the wii version of pmex remix. I dont know what I'm doing wrong.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Elfdude


Edit: I can change out regular characters such as fox, falco, mario, zss, diddy ect
Title: Re: Pmex remix
Post by: apollos on February 27, 2022, 06:43:08 PM
Hi, did you manage to solve the problem?
Title: Re: Pmex remix
Post by: elfdude on March 10, 2022, 10:53:23 PM
no i didn't i just created my own version.
Title: Re: Pmex remix
Post by: Vaild Address on March 12, 2022, 05:10:55 AM
Probably wasn't meant to be swapped out I am guessing