Quote from: Kienamaru on February 10, 2014, 12:45:49 PMagreed
Still looking forward to Gerudo Valley. I've seen it in some of your previews and man I want that.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Kienamaru on February 10, 2014, 12:45:49 PMagreed
Still looking forward to Gerudo Valley. I've seen it in some of your previews and man I want that.
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 28, 2014, 12:01:37 AM
Yeah, I'll make a non-walkoff version. In fact it was in my plans at first, and the current model even has parts that can be disabled for that, but when I tested it I thought it didn't look very well and discarded it. Now people are asking for a possible non-walkoff version, I'll try it again, I'll add some extra element to make it look a little better and will include the result in the current download folder as soon as I can. Maybe it's done by tomorrow.
The OoT stages are coming along fine, I may make some new video showing any of them one of these days.
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 27, 2014, 06:09:13 PM
I like it. I don't want to add a new doorway though, but the idea of stopping and having different ways to play during the match is interesting. I'll try that as an alternate version ;)
By the way, I've just released my Prime Cup stage. I've included a version with 2 platforms, but both platformed and regular versions are walkoff stages.
[Project M 3.0] - Mewtwo2000 (Mewtwo) Vs Tase (ROB) [Prime Cup Hall]
Page created in 0.033 seconds with 11 queries.