Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Hotness

#1
love how vegeta came out. but i think you should also make some "alt" versions like you did with goku. they could be:

"no transforms"
"transform at anytime"
"transform at anytime with no time limit" (but you are able to return to normal if you taunt again, like gokus)

#2
After this which psa are you gonna work ok first?
#4
Its not today...
He said he'll have one. He never said today.
#5
That moveset won't be out for awhile. Looks like marioDK is have technical difficulties.
#6
That's because I'm very strict about my psa's and textures.
I dont upload my hacks because I don't want people to have them.
If you don't believe me, then don't give me all the buu's. Just give me one. I'll texture it and show you.

And personally I agree. It looks just fine without it. I don't get why EVERY import has to be brawl styled. It's not like you'll notice it in game or care about it.
#7
Hey. MarioDK I can brawl style those textures for you. It's easy. :)
#9
You cant just release Goku and update it again with the re-rigged GT clothes?
[spoiler]It seems like you always find some kind of way to prolong your hack releases. >.>
#10
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 04:50:40 AM
I agree with this completely.

Don't get me wrong, I do [censored] hate annoying fanboys saying "Omg wheres Vegeta!?" Yeah.. that [censored] gets annoying.

Though, just cause of that, you gotta hate the series?

I know you don't like it, good for you. What is [censored] sad as [censored], is going out of your way, "Like omg hey like dont release it like just yet ok guys?"

Why the [censored] does it matter to you? If you really don't care about DBZ, then GTFO.

Why are you chilling on this thread in the mean time?

For example, I could care less for the Skyward Sword characters DSX8 is making currently.

I'm not gonna go out of my [censored] way, and say something negative about it. That's stupid as [censored].

If you don't like it, there's the door.

Haters throwing more wood in the fire, is not gonna help. If you're tired of this whole Vegeta thing, shut the [censored] up. Let the man finish him, release him, then no need to talk about him anymore.

If you hate, talk [censored], he's gonna delay it more, and more annoying fanboys will come.

So instead of fixing the problem, you're making it worse.
Thanks. That's all I was saying. And great preview beyond. That texture is truly awesome.
#11
I never said that dbz sucked. And I know about the constant pestering towards beyond to get vegeta. What I was trying to say was that the people who keep saying that dbz sucks and that beyond should make the fanboys wait before he releases vegeta, are the ones who need to shut up. Their opinion is just as bad as the fanboys who want him. You people really should calm down and understand a post before going and thing [censored] to someone.
#12
:notimp: Ok, this is starting to get annoying. Almost everyone in this thread is hating on dbz. Ok so you don't like the fact that vegeta is being made. Get over it. Keep your hate spam to yourself. Make the "fanboys" wait wouldst help matters. That'll just make them spam more and more until he's released. So just let beyond finish in peace so they can leave. Just because you are an "antiDBZ" person doesn't give you the right to tell beyond to not release vegeta until after Christmas. No one gives a [censored] about you hating dbz. So stop riding beyonds sack and let him do what he needs to do in peace. Saying that you don't like something isn't going tovmake someone stop. Beyond wants to please a lot if dbz lovers. Not just you. Just deal with it. :srs:
#13
Quote from: The Danish Mario on April 07, 2011, 05:19:51 PM
that was my plan to port this PSA after it is done but not sure how buggy it will be
Oh well it depends on the type of moves ur putting on it i believe but im not sure
#14
you should make this psa over zelda/sheik so you can transform into super saiyan at any moment during the game