Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - spellwiz

#1
Mind the newbiness please =P
I sent SouthCraft a message but, hoping you wonderful people reading his thread might know, any chance anyone knows how to have Shadow over the Silver PSA?  I have tried just about everything I, and my cousin, can think of, but I get the dreaded beep everytime >.<
I am using gecko while testing my many attempts of Shadow over Silver, but I normally use Riivolution.
Hoping my sucking up worked, thanks in advanced <3
#2
Gotenks ofc, revamps can wait =P
#3
i vote Minato ;D
but Narutos cool toos =D
#4
Is anyone else having the same error that was reported on Goku? I use riivolution with 0.00% problem with goku, just wonderin if it is him or a common problem o.0

Also,
@BlazeChance1:
I believe I did see something about piccolo but it would just be texture (if he did say anything about piccolo), not a PSA.
#5
@AnImAiNe

Thanks for the info :D
#6
MarioDK,
Do you plan on doing a super saiyan mode, like goku, for gotenks (or even vegeta) or is it not planned/impossible?
I believe it isn't possible to do over CF (I read its because of file size or somethin =/) so Im just wonderin if its possible/planned for Gotenks over Lucas (or Vegeta over Wolf).

BTW, I vote Gotenks over Kid Goku or Naruto any day  ;D
Especially because I have shippuden naruto over ike =P