Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - duffmmann

#1
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 01, 2014, 04:54:26 AM
Hi, I just tried this for the first time, I get to the point in the BrawlEx Clone Tool where you add the character and then the program crashes.  I load it again and select the pf folder again and it crashes again.  I'm running Windows 8.1 if that makes a difference, I don't think it would as I've tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7
#2
Ok, I have to ask, since you've proven that vertex edits of Game and Watch are possible.  Would you be able to  modify game and watch so that he looks like Paper Mario? I'm aware you may not be able to put his texture on top of game and watch (maybe you can, I'm not really in the know about that kind of thing), but would you be able to change his body so its the same shape as Paper Mario?  Would be super cool if possible.