Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Bigpokemonfan

#1
Help / Help with DasDonkey v2.1
March 28, 2012, 09:45:24 PM
When I open it, it immediately closed up.

Anyone help?
#2
Hey Guys!
I know you can't get it on megaupload aymore...  :(

But fear not! It's now back and ready to download again.  :)

Unfortunately, I don't have the images for it yet.

Go here --> http://www.mediafire.com/?93o9x6iug3szzke

There's one thing I forgot. There's also a FitDonkey.pac in it. Delete that file anyway.

Enjoy.  ;)
#3
Music & SFX / Example for Freiza's voice.
January 03, 2012, 11:11:50 PM
You didn't add any voices at all huh?

There's a example for the voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Kai. You must download it.

Here's the link --> http://www.mediafire.com/?boe619w472gg0kk

That file was called: Frieza's Victory. Replace one of Lucario's victory voices for the SSBB results.

I hope you finally understand?
#4
Attacks and Animations / PSA and animation for Vaporeon
October 30, 2011, 09:04:32 PM
You need to edit Vaporeon with FitPikachu.pac and FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac after you have a permission from someone who made it or given credit to, I don't know who.

Go to this link --> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13732
#5
I sure thanked KTH finish a Frieza model for me. I tried to model something for my own but it's too difficult for me. And I want that be for 'ProjectM' version too, because I want to add voices with Riivolution and for the model after the PSA was finished as well. Besides, I prefer a voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Kai, okay.

See ya.  ;)