does that mega man patch fix the forward smash graphic on wii?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: axldash on July 26, 2015, 02:12:45 PM
Thanks for the answer! the combination of buttons must be pressed in the stage selection screen and return to the character selection? or press the button screen for page 2 ?Sorrry but i suspect my gamecube controller is broken, thanks again and sorry for the anoying
Quote from: axldash on July 26, 2015, 12:57:16 AM
HI i need some help how i change the stage pages ?
Quote from: superben2008 on September 28, 2014, 11:13:50 AM
okay. here is my problem. i'm editing nebulons pack. i wanted to replace sora with a mario clone. i have everything set up correctly but i still get a freeze when i try to enter a match. i have all of the correct files.
edit. here are my files http://www.mediafire.com/download/mncgn49ipwnhn33/DJ.rar
Quote from: Nebulon on September 28, 2014, 11:20:56 PM
Which character is it? I'm working on looking through all of my characters and putting list of who's a boss and who's over the PW slots, as well as what enemy effects are being used. I'm working on a lot of lists basically, without trying to drive myself insane. Aha...
I'll be sure to complete that list next release. But for the time being, who are you replacing? and with who? (I'm always interested in discovering new PSAs). If it's over a boss slot, then we'll go to pm and fix this. If it's over a PW slot, then we'll keep it here since it could be anything that wasn't followed correctly here.
Quote from: Nebulon on May 22, 2014, 03:23:31 PMthanks. gonna try it out in a few minutes
Really? Try redownloading my latest one. I added quite a few things and fixes. I'm posting it in 10 minutes.
Quote from: Tidus on May 02, 2014, 01:09:59 AM
wat?
Just checked now, and there were two extra copies of each clone.
I think it's because I have multiple PF folders on my SD card (named PF Old and PF Older)
Welp...
Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on March 12, 2014, 07:49:40 PMYoung link is over normal link.
EDIT: It would also be nice to know who Young Link is over-Link or Toon Link
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 11 queries.