Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Esperbane

#1
Whenever I thought of Mewtwo's entry, I always seemed to think of that cloak that he had in the Anime.  Perhaps have him start off there and have him throw the cloak off?  I'm sure that would require a second model.

Will the ADI (The Aura Damage Increase) still be incorporated?
#2
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs~ Link
January 06, 2012, 04:29:40 AM
Do you accept requests?  I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi.  Do it for 2 refined metal.
#3
Minecraft gets released today, it would sure be wacky is this hack came out the same day.  Hint:  that means do it.
#4
Which Link is this over?
#5
So will we get the tits alternates?
#6
Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
Seriously though, the first to 25 that isn't tits is what I'm doing next.

Unless....


you want me to make tits...

You could make it one of the alternate costumes for each of your hacks.  You just add them in.  Yes even the males.
#7
Model Imports / Re: Vee's model imports: Riolu released
November 01, 2011, 08:11:53 PM
May I request that you make a Digimon based pokemon trainer hack?
#8
Cloud Strife, in a dress, over Ike.  COMPLETION
#9
I think the Pokemon should be more like this.
Squirtle: Catapult Turtle http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/a2eu4.png
Ivysaur: Kuriboh
Charizard:  Red Eyes Black Dragon (Yugi got it in Season 2)
#10
You sure can!  So long as you give credit and give a link to the vault.
#11
I see you made GILGAMESH! I also see you used my Chibi Bartz Texture.  What do you think of it?