Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mr.Shadow t h

#1
Will we see Melee Ganondorf Remastered?
#2
Help / Re: Riivolution
July 17, 2013, 04:21:38 PM
I found it is the File Patch code
#3
Help / Re: Riivolution
July 12, 2013, 06:26:42 PM
Well i didn't install a strap file changer... I had to reinstall homebrew through smashstack. I feel kinda lucky i still had rii. I forgot how/where to put XML files in riivolution still got Beyonds though...
#4
Help / Riivolution
July 12, 2013, 04:45:59 PM
 :rage: Ive been gone for a long time. most everything i had has been deleted im having problems in riivolution where the Brawl freezes at the strap thing.
#5
Yay Gotenks! Voted Naruto.   :af:
#7
Happy birth!day mewtwo!
#8
Woah that put's some power into it. Um can i maybe be a beta tester?
#9
Well it's kinda well in me for some reason i just Worship him :D
#10
!!!!!!! Why not use alternate bones?
#11
I worship MarioDk. Alses your right. Bardock with scouter :D
#12
 :af:  So goku won't be finished today?
#13
Is goku still having that kamehameha problem?
#14
I know..... He doesn't relize something though...