Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Falco-Z

#1
Thanks! I'm working on a start and hold for the DSmash tomorrow, if anyone prefers it.

I animate pretty fast, so it should definitely be done by 7:00 Central
(When the Ranger game starts)
#2
Alright, I made animations for a FSmash and DSmash for Goku that I think you might like.

Description:  Both are hand-made by me, so the quality is pretty good.

                  FSmash is a 720 degree roundhouse kick. I would recommend
                  a 1.4X Framespeed Multiplier for it, as the animation is long.

                  DSmash is similar to Mario's,  A sweeping 360 degree kick. It's still pretty smexy, I think.
                  I recommend a .8X Framespeed Multiplier after 26 frames, because the second half of the               
                  animation is WAAAAAAY too fast.

Links:

FSmash Start: http://www.mediafire.com/?hfk39lhwhnsqf2l
FSmash: http://www.mediafire.com/?ri6i12wxxs62l7l
FSmash Hold: http://www.mediafire.com/?fa30tee3ed0kawc

Down Smash: http://www.mediafire.com/?18j7w2l2s8ps5aj
#3
Haha I'd be fine with waiting...

But MarioDK has a tendency to take on more projects than he will ever finish.

Either way, I can just make do with v0.9 and reproduce the newer changes myself, lol...
#4
Hey MarioDK, could you upload whatever progress you have on Goku beyond v0.9, so I could mess with it :)