Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TravixMan Productions

#1
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.78
May 29, 2018, 10:21:50 PM
While Brawlbox v0.78 can save animation edits made with the Edit All function, the version does not seem to recognize the last frame for some chr animation files.  I am trying to re transition the driver for a Mario Kart Wii mod, and v0.78 does not show the last frame, even though it can show the last frame for other characters.  Is there a way to get it to load the last frame?
#2
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.76b
June 11, 2016, 02:09:05 AM
The new features in this update are exciting!  Though I have a few questions about adding sounds.  Is it possible to use it to add sounds for Project M and/or Brawl EX?  There are a lot of characters in my build who are silent when fighting, so would a tutorial be released on adding new sfx?
#3
Is this kernel exploit for FW 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 only, or can it also work for FW 5.4.0?  Either way, this is some great news!
#4
I would love to test out Nidoking as well.  One of my favorite ground types and it's pretty diverse in typing.
#5
Since slot expansion is possible for Sm4sh, I wonder if that part of homebrew will soon be available for games like Mario Kart 8.  Either way, my Wii U is ready for this.
#6
Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on December 22, 2015, 10:25:48 PM
It's cool, request away.
Thank you.  May I request a character select animation for Petey Piranha?  This is for a mod I have resumed progress for in Mario Kart Wii.  Here is a reference (From 0:10 to 0:14, the one where he is waiting before being selected again.):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmzOlKk4Z8Y  The frame-count is usually up to 60 frames for CSS animations.

Here is the model in the link here:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/2vijtp

Also, how many requests do you take at a time?  I don't know if the outdated information still applies or not, but I would also like a second animation with that file.  It is the animation where he is selected, and it contains 60 frames once again.  The animation is shown in the video above when the 0.14 mark hits.  I don't want to be too taxing on you or anything, so I can wait on that one.

#7
Is it still closed?  I would like to request an animation, though I can wait until it is open again.
#8
Do you also work with animations from Mario Kart Wii's brres files for characters?
#9
Is it possible to play as Wolf through the SD Card?  I heard that it is possible to fix corrupted characters by loading them through the SD Card with the fille replacement code, but I am not sure if Project M's Wolf can be fixed through this, considering it is loaded through the disk. 
#10
Quote from: tyshy on January 27, 2015, 10:06:22 PM
it  may be something in the files, are u using wolf hack?
I am using the original files that are in Project M. 
#11
I keep encountering an error in Project M 3.5.  I tried to play as Wolf, who is my main.  Project M used to work with him.  However, I always keep getting an error where it says "Game Disc cannot be read".  I know it is not the disc's problem, because regular Brawl works.  I also know it is not the disc because all of the other characters work.  However, whenever I choose a stage with Wolf in there of any kind, I always get the error.  Is there something wrong with the files?
#12
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 27, 2014, 05:02:07 AM
Duncan Douglas meets Dr. Wa and Dr. Wa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epq4seJa2c
Lovely video about the purple stickman. xD
Waluigi meets Kagome in a night on the town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99S2PHRuPQ
Messed up, but equally lovely.  XD
#13
Quote from: Tabuu Forever Alone Akugun on March 10, 2014, 09:41:05 PM
I... just don't know what kinda stuff to say to her. I've always been so nervous about talking to girls. It took me every ounce of my energy to talk to this one, plus someone had to figuratively kick me in the butt and urge me to do it. :P What also hinders me is that this girl is the prettiest female I've ever laid eyes on locally, and that makes it ten times harder.
I've been there when I was in 8th Grade.  My perspective on people has changed a lot since then.  (I'm a junior, btw.)

Also, never forget about your grades!  (If you're in school, that is.)
#14
Ridley looks like he can eat Samus in a second.  0_o
But seriously.  This looks beautiful so far. 
#15
Quote from: marioking64DS on February 10, 2014, 01:28:02 AM
Ok guys i have a very important update what will effect every Smash related project. I am now a fully qualified game artist (yeah it happened, got an advance diploma and everything.) and now have started up my life as a Freelance Artist. so what this means is i'll be putting more time into more original content and also paid contracted work. this dosen't mean i wont work on the characters, its yet i want be putting all my time into them. thank you for reading and hopefully understanding. we'll update you on Waluigi when it comes.

until then... idk find something todo.
Congratulations!  You'll do great things for the future of game art designs!  I wish the best of luck for whatever you work on.  :D