Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Email

#1
Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2011, 12:52:24 AM
Install them both just to be sure, since most of Brawlbox was coded running 3.5.

Didn't work.. with or without SP1..
Do you have any clue on what the problem can come from ?
It's not the brstm itself since it does this for every brstm.

Thought 'classic' brstm with 2 channels works perfectly fine.. for the others, it gets loaded since the UI display the number of channels, loop point and so on, yet it crashes right after :/
#2
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.65
November 20, 2011, 12:50:56 AM
Does it require any specific Framework ?
I think I have the v4.0 installed; maybe i need to install the 3.5 ?
#3
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.65
November 20, 2011, 12:34:46 AM
Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 19, 2011, 06:02:03 PM
Just open it in Brawlbox lol

I get this when I try:

System.ArgumentException: La valeur n'est pas comprise dans la plage attendue.
   à System.Win32.DirectSound.IDirectSound8.CreateSoundBuffer(DSBufferDesc& pcDSBufferDesc, IDirectSoundBuffer8& ppDSBuffer, IntPtr pUnkOuter)
   à System.Audio.wAudioBuffer..ctor(wAudioProvider parent, DSBufferDesc& desc)
   à System.Audio.wAudioProvider.CreateBuffer(WaveFormatTag format, Int32 channels, Int32 bps, Int32 frequency, Int32 size)
   à System.Audio.AudioProvider.CreateBuffer(IAudioStream target)
   à System.Windows.Forms.AudioPlaybackPanel.TargetChanged(IAudioSource newTarget)
   à System.Windows.Forms.AudioPlaybackPanel.set_TargetSource(IAudioSource value)
   à BrawlBox.MainForm.resourceTree_SelectionChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.set_SelectedNode(TreeNode value)
   à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
   à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   à BrawlBox.ResourceTree.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
#4
I'm sorry if this was already asked again and again, but seeking through 460 pages wasn't encouraging at all x)

Is there a way to open Multi-channel BRSTM files through BrawlBox under Windows 7 (x86) ?

Thanks :/