Imma excited for this. :) ^_^
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 01:20:07 AM
That's what every CSP maker does......... :notimp:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 27, 2012, 08:43:32 PM
That indeed is true.
But anivernage is still having problems with his hack loading.
Asking for Sasuke isnt really helping, and I'm sure it pisses him off alittle everytime someone ask about him.
All you care about is the psa, not the situations the creator has to go through.
Take this into consideration and WAIT for anivernage to post in his thread before asking for updates and what not. It is his project you know. Not ours.
Quote from: Shadow Brawler on August 27, 2012, 06:22:34 PM
Lol it was mostly Knuckles throwing punches and bomberman throwing bombs xD Me, Leon, and SonicBrawler already have idea's for bomberman v0.5. Maybe later I'll post the change list
Quote from: Shadow Brawler on August 27, 2012, 12:40:42 PM
idk I just don't think it fits bomberman to have a jet pack. I was never a huge fan of it
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 11 queries.