Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - black N*ggas

#1
Things I want to do when I learn to how to rig correctly.

1:Me

2:My brother

3:Rigby (Fox)

4:Mordecai (Falco)
#2
Quote from: Mariodk on June 19, 2012, 05:13:40 AM
you can“t play online with dolphin emulator (atleast with wii games) idk with gamecube
also i will not make a model import of Sonic the saiyan over CF boneset too much work

Well, that sucks. I wanted to fight you in Brawl but... eh, whatever, it's not possible like you said.

Also, I was meaning that sonic the saiyan over Goku (Pit Port) PSA but It doesn't matter anyways. (-_-)
#3
Mariodk, I know I'm being a REAL DUMBASS by asking this: Can you import Sonic the saiyan over Goku, by resizing Sonic? (I know, "what a dumbass question" right?)

Mariodk, Do you know how to do netplay on Dolphin? I wanted to fight you in Brawl.