Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Battleon469

#1
Welcome Back Mario DK :P I've been away for so long and I came back just now. Right on time too :D
#2
Yeah same, I mean I don't care how long it takes, even if it took 7months just for 3 updates.
#3
Do it on here on post 1.
#4
^this
#5
TRYING NOT TO SPAM!!! but...
Hey Leon, (or sonic brawler) add me to PSN (my PSN is dragontop678)
Anyway I look forward to your streaming since the one you played Sonic Unleashed PS3 was funny (e,g Sonic: WOAHHH!)
#6
that's horrible (up above me)
#7
Hey Leon (just random) add me on PSN (dragontop678).
#8
Why are there 3 files in the Demo?
#9
Yeah fox is the only character that I haven't seen a popular over him.
#10
Okay.
#11
Off topic: Idk everytime I get into something people hate it (e.g I started liking DBZ when I started on this forum but then everyone's like (NOT ALL THE PEOPLE JUST THOSE WHO HATE DBZ (proper) FANS and by proper I mean like not downloading everything DBZ and saying DBZ FTW!) : One piece is better DBZ is OP or Naruto is better DBZ is just boring OP Characters, but I didn't care cuz I like One Piece more then Naruto cuz Naruto sucks (well I prefer DBZ and OP).

On topic: Hey KJP what movesets of yours are gonna get updates like your planning to make more progress on that have already been released or are your just doing Xenomorph?
#12
Wow how did frieza pop out of nowhere? Cool waits they look good for frieza, plus I think face is a bit weird I prefer DBZK frieza final form (just the face!)
#14
Music & SFX / Re: XChosenOne1's SFX
February 22, 2013, 02:18:48 PM
Don't worry I will fix krillin v2 so it will work
#15
Oh okay anyway whats your next models to do after Oak, Classic knuckles, and shadow?