Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jumpi95

#1
Replace* just noticed it.
 Necroposting
#2
General Hacking Discussion / Button Activators
July 01, 2012, 02:39:05 AM
So, this may be a stupid question, but I know that there are button activators, and I have the list for these.

My question is though, how do you turn them off? For instance, I wanted to use button activators online to make all the pokemon Manaphy, so how would I go about doing this?


284F7880 00002202
4A000000 90FDCD38
14000000 00020000
E0000000 80008000


The code above is for Manaphy Z+1+up to turn on, but when do I press this? And are there button activators that turn something on and stays on, than I press something to turn it off, much like other codes do?

I have used Homebrew since 2009, so I am not new to this, but it is an honest question. Someone please help.
#3
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 18, 2012, 10:45:52 PM
Which one did you download? Custom or Original position?

I downloaded the Custom. I also have a few custom CSPs, but that shouldn't inter fear with the other characters.
#4
Don't know if this is the right area to ask this question, but I can't get the Alloys and Giga bowser/Wario Man to work on my Dark Blue CSS. My question is, since I have every one of the codes on, why does everything work perfect besides those previously mentioned?
#5
May be a stupid question, but what would one do if they want to assign one texture/moveset/others to one color, and that color on that character only? The moveset and the textures end up saying the same, so they can't be named the same. I've ben stupidly working on this for 4 hours now... Any help would be appreciated.
#6
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.66b Released
May 12, 2012, 05:32:59 PM
It says I can't run the newest version of Brawl Box due to not having NET frame work V4.0.30319. Is this a common issue? I haven't done any modding since the music hack was released.