Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Peachy11

#1
I re-did the whole possess of making a custom character, making sure im using all the proper things, and I was trying to make Wii U Peach- I made individually all the images and names and even for the different colors. then I launch the game- everything is there... the colors the thumbnail and stuff... but then I chose a stage- and it freezes. D:
HALP
I'll make a video of what is wrong if you want me to!
#2
I have all the right files, I have Homebrew, I have some textures- in the right place and I have Riivolution!
I'll boot up Riivoloution- but the "File Code Replacements" option wont show up!
#3
I cant download Vanilla Comman5.pac... is there another link?

Post Merge: September 04, 2012, 10:42:49 PM

DO YOU STILL NEED THE CODES?!?!?
#4
Help / Re: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking
August 27, 2012, 09:25:03 PM
How would I go about adding a stage hack to my customized SSBB?

Made this post less annoying. You're welcome.