Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Blizzardbutt

#1
Do you plan on making Young Link (HW) over Toon Link?
#2
Help / I have problems with wiiscrubber.
August 10, 2014, 05:47:56 AM
So, first of all. When I open up my Brawl ISO with wiiscrubber 1.4, all of the data partitions have (BAD) after them, so I can't open the partition, and change characters, stages, you guessed it. Second, I open up the Project M ISO I downloaded, and all it has is the Partition 0, with the (BAD) thing after it as well.

Help please.
#3
Why is this called MEME brawl hack corp.?


There are no memes..
#4
Help / Re: How to save models edited on Brawlbox?
February 09, 2013, 04:53:25 PM
That's what I was rather going for. Just checking off polygons. That's literally all I want to do  :laugh:.
I just need to know how to save that polygon checking off so I can use it in my game. I'll send a few screens of my brawlbox so far.

]http://imgur.com/YxaCAU2

It's in that link. When I post it as an image, it won't work...
#5
Help / Re: How to save models edited on Brawlbox?
February 09, 2013, 04:25:51 AM
So I have my model all dandy and ready to go, but where exactly do I click "save"? When I found it (under the animation tab) It said something about no animation, but if I try to go to the main part of the application (the texture data, model data, etc.) It won't let me..
#6
Help / Re: How to save models edited on Brawlbox?
February 09, 2013, 02:49:47 AM
I just removed some polygons, really. Belt Buckle, shield, and necklace of Toon Zelda over Toon Link.
#7
Help / How to save models edited on Brawlbox?
February 09, 2013, 02:07:08 AM
Another noob question, but I edited my model and got what I wanted, but I really don't know how to save it.. If I can't save it.. OH CRAP. But if I can, could someone tell me how to please?

Yes, I know I'm acting rather noobish but whatever..
I'm new to all of this..
Thanks!!
#8
THANKS! OMG :D
#9
Srsly, HELP me plz. I'm trying to edit a model for a hack and i cant figure out how to zoom out...
plz help
#10
Ello, all! I would like to show off all my hacks!


You can all download them, HERE!
>>>>http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=21601<<<<


First hack goes first, so here's Toon Adult Link!

He was the first mod, and I thought it was funny, considering Skyward Sword is like Wind Waker AND Twilight Princess!

Second, Bind and Dark Bind from Legend of Princess, an indie game!!



Bind came first, I wanted a Legend of Princess mod so I said "WHY NAWT"
Dark Bind came after as an edit of Bind...

NEXT, we have....
Cless Alvein from Tales of Phantasia!

I took the Playable Issac, and the Cless texture Angelglory made AND BOOOOOOM. YOU GOT YER TALES CHARACTERS IN BRAAAWL.

Next, we have Anime Styled Toon Link!

I took Color-Specific Toon Link's body and Chibi Minato's eyes.

"The Kid lands in the battlefield, with nothin' but a sword, a bow, a boomerang, some bombs, and his wit."
The Kid from Bastion!


WOAHHH, Bind grew up! Adult Bind from Legend of Princess!.. againn....  ^-^


Here it is, Kirito (AKA Kirigaya Kazuto) from Sword Art Online!


Yuuki Asuna from Sword Art Online! AKA MMORPG Teen Mom.


"The Worn-Down Hero, is still able to fight.."

I took Calamitas's Vaati and Color Specific Toon Link by ZachAttax64, an billthekill's Chibi Minato's eyes.



Well, I hope you like my textures! Thanks for looking!
#11
Help / I need help!
July 24, 2012, 12:47:37 AM
 :oshi:


I NEED HELP! So I was trying to download a Gohan PSA for Mario, and I go to dolphin 3.0 to load it,
and it says:

DVDLowRead:_BufferOut==0



Is there any way I can fix it?

I have already downloaded texture hacks, someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!


:oshi: :oshi: :oshi: :oshi: :oshi:

Post Merge: July 24, 2012, 12:55:05 AM

This also happens when I only select Mario, which makes SSE unplayable.


:patrick:

Post Merge: July 24, 2012, 04:10:15 AM

I also replaced the mario motion pcs file... :ganon:.. i'm angry and sad about this.. like Ganon..