Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SilverSoul

#1
Model Imports / Re: Flygon's Colorful Channel. Hi...
January 21, 2014, 03:16:33 AM
That Vocaloid hack looks amazing! I hope it gets released sometime soon c:
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
December 10, 2013, 06:15:45 AM
Nice work, as usual on your PSAs! Will Yuri and Flynn also be released with your other hacks?
#3
Quote from: 8XSD on November 19, 2013, 04:14:31 AM
alright alright, fine ill finish up ruby!! >_>

but to every1 here, due to my interest in doing brawl hacking stuff... after christmas, or sating the year 2014, I will be quitting. It's just not fun anymore, and i rather do some more interesting stuff.

Just wanted to stop lurking for a bit and say that it's a shame that you've lost interest in hacking, but I hope you know that your hacks have always been some of the best on the site. Also... ALL OF MY YES FOR RUBY! :D
#4
I really appreciate all of the work you've been putting into your PSAs! I'm sorry that I was not able to test Yuri for you, cause of course my laptop dies out on me >_> But I've been following along with the thread, and I'm really excited for the two PSAs being released tomorrow, as well as the other 3 you have coming soon after :D
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: My PSA Projects
September 12, 2013, 01:13:50 AM
I just wanted to dedicate my first post to saying that I'm a big fan of your work! :D Your PSAs really come out amazingly. I'm really looking forward to the Yuri and Flynn releases, since Tales of Vesperia happens to be my favorite in the series :]