Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - NOKAUBURE

#1
cool vertex hack
#2
scene: lights, UV points etc

replace your scenedata[0] with stage building scenedata[0] and this fix
#3
Help / Re: Having problems with item downloads
April 17, 2010, 11:25:46 AM
And get in mind: NTCS common3.pac dont work in PAL and viceversa.
#4
Help / Re: Stage hack
April 17, 2010, 11:24:05 AM
or replace the 75m model with the stage model and removing the fireballs... but im not sure if this work
#5
Help / Re: How to make/replace bones?
April 14, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
bone adder can add like 15 bones without crash
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263127
#6
Help / Re: TaetSmash lvl. 5
April 14, 2010, 05:58:34 PM
I think, in code database, there are this code (is called sub level select)
#7
Help / Re: alloy in charecter selcet screen?
April 13, 2010, 06:30:15 PM
go on youtube and put: brawl hacks custom CSS with alloys. Follow the instructions.
For me doesnt work because always crash at the end of a match, except in training and modes like bosses, targets, multiman etc
#8
another way is to extract a col2 file from a target stage (because they have alot of collision walls) and replace with your stage col2.

But now, I known the duplicate trick :)
#9
Help / Re: freezing
April 13, 2010, 06:25:11 PM
your common3.pac are corrupted
#10
Help / Re: Maximum 2D stage size?
April 13, 2010, 06:24:03 PM
the stage .pacs have a KB limit. I only tested with 2048x2048 and doesnt crash
#11
Help / Re: Pls port a code for me...
April 10, 2010, 11:14:25 AM
he only wants the PAL code, not steal the css 0.0

I tried to port the code, but i need more similar codes to do like alloys dont crash
#12
Help / Re: Pls port a code for me...
April 09, 2010, 10:11:47 PM
I can port this. I try tomorrow.

Another solution apart from porting this code is to put a character in very bottom, and this fix it, but doesnt look very nice
#13
yes, but first we need these common3
#14
I like the kirby :P if you put yellow color can be more good
#15
Help / Re: Rumble Falls to onlineTraining PAL?
April 09, 2010, 04:54:50 PM
and if you replace the 8, with other value...

YY is XX

C26D75AC 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B00YY
40820008 3B6000XX
60000000 00000000

xD