Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FireKing

#1
Mabey if we all work together this can be possible!
#2
yah, i personally love animes. And they should get more creative. Thanks though.
#3
Help / Screen of Death
November 24, 2012, 12:56:29 PM
Ok so i started using modlauncher 2.3.1 for riivolution. I got all exited because now I can put in dragonball z characters. After a will, hardly a day, I then put frieza over fox and got the beep of death when I wanted to choose him and start. This happened before so ill just delete it like last time, nope, whole filesystem corrupt, i cant even access the character select! Any ideas on how to stay away from this?
#4
YES YES YEEEEESSSS!!!!!! Best idea ever! PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!!
#5
Ok, I think a complete DBZ brawl pack would be nice. I need people, however, to help me gather all the DBZ charaters, stages, music etc. All helpers will of course gat credit! If you post link, please tell me the creators so I can give credit to them as well.