Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - rpopp

#1
Thanks! as a persona fan this is awesome keep up the good work
#2
how long does custom hacking usually take?
#4
Hi, I was look to see if anyone had downloaded this link while it was still available I really like aigis and it seems the link is broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291
so if anyone has the link laying around or something that would be great thanks!
#5
I was actually asking you guys to make your own custom one and I wasn't asking you to fix the existing one, I just liked your work and thought it could be a cool project
#6
You know he hasn't been active for more than 5 months now i sent him a couple messages but I don't think he is coming back soon and it is a shame.
#7
Hi, I was looking around and I was saddened to see that the only aigis character import download link was broken http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291 and I figured since I found your fourm you might be able to help me out and make one, thanks for reading.