Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kneato

#1
I'm sorry I have so many questions, but I'm just trying to get the hang of this and haven't done any AI work before. What is Dantarion's visualizer code? Or could you at least give me a link to it and I'll figure it out. Thank you :)
#2
Hey Bero, another question. Do you have a general list for what each .as protocol controls? Like is 2010 recovery, 3030 grabs etc etc
#3
Programming / Re: [AI coding]AIScriptpad2.0 Support Thread
September 25, 2013, 08:26:18 PM
Thanks Bero! That makes much more sense. Another question sir. What exactly is the function of * in this language? For example this snippet "var14*=-1" what exactly does it do?
#4
Programming / Re: [AI coding]AIScriptpad2.0 Support Thread
September 24, 2013, 05:49:10 PM
Hey Bero. Kudos on making such a slick program. I have a problem though and googling around hasn't helped that much.

1: Where is the AIMain file located? When I open up a character's MotionEtc, all I see are the AIPD, ATKD, and routine files.

2: One of your comments says this program utilizes common3, MotionEtc, and Fighter.pac files. Where are fighter.pac files located? They aren't the "FitCaptain.pac" or "FitLuigi.pac" type files are they?

Thanks!