Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Marthmario

#1
I just wanna see hoe they fit all the characters on the select screen.
#2
Oh ok, sorry! :3 I'll keep that in mind for next time.
#3
Guys? Why haven't we gotten a lyn PSA even though her model is in brawl? Just wondering :3
#4
Wait, are we getting a masked Marth skin? :D
#5
Ok thank you, I just found a two gig so everything should work! Thanks!
#6
Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on April 13, 2013, 04:06:19 AM
Oh hi there! Haha, no wonder I thought this suggestion was timely. :D
yea lol. But I think that the brawl community needs to know what it means to "stay their sword hand" :3
#7
Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on April 12, 2013, 11:33:31 PM
I agree with this so much. Owain should get to unleash his sword hand in the Brawl xp

Sup dude, I was that guy on youtube that asked for Chrom, Owain, or Anna X3
#8
I have an 8 gig sd card full of character files and everything and they are all in the right place. I recently messed with the character selection files, but now nothing is working. Help please? :(
#9
I believe brawl could benefit from some Owain. Anyone interested?