Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Shadow hte hedgehog

#1
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 11, 2014, 12:27:27 AM
Nobody has said that they don't have it.
I guess I don't, even the final smash is working well against sonic and shadowkong v4.
I use:
A pal wii with system 4.3e
Riivolution latest version
A bunch of other PSAs including the 4.3e hotfix
I'd like to note that I have no codes other than the file replacement code

Blaze never froze on me when using diagonals, or the final smash against sonic or shadowkong, both versions (air and ground)
#2
I saw this was in beta and dropped by to give a word. I have read all previous posts so don't think I'm a moron that's complaining about something. ;P

About the beta: personally I saw no texture issues, everything worked perfect, including the final smash.

Suggestions for full version: saw the updated first post and yeah, the Fire tornado IS OP. My suggestion is making it slower ALOT and giving it less range. EDIT: meta knights natural special is a good example.

About me: I'm no expert in brawl hacking, you're 9000 times better, sorry I can't help...

Aaand and that sums up what I had in mind about the latest version of blaze SOlar beta V0.9c, kitten hero.

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention I used a PAL wii and riivolution.
#3
Umm... I guess this is the best place to post this. So...

Regarding Sdoom's shadow v2.55, I am a total acker noob, but how do I insert it into the Wii? Do I need the homebrew channel? I would love if anyone gave me Directions...
Thanks in advance!