Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - luigiman0640

#1
How would I use the character System Name Change on different characters?
#2
Alright, thanks, but what does the system name change do?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.
#3
Does anyone have those codes for vBrawl Waluigi over Pit? Y'know, the 2jab and soundbank ones?
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 27, 2014, 05:07:53 AM
So...
Can I use this on Wii Riivo?
The answer isn't too clear...
#5
Dear SJS,
It has come to my attention that you have some incomplete BP packs. Namely: Samus and Snake. Their BPs are the only thing I'm missing in my personal "SJS Interface Pack". Also, I'm going to need to recolor a CSP or two, but it'll only be for personal use. Also, I would like it if you created some CSS Icons for some of the more unique hacks, such as Mewtwo over Lucario or the OoT version of Link. If not, then I will need to stitch a few up for personal use.
Thank you for your time,
Sincerly,
luigiman0640