Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Xinc

#1
Project Concepts / Re: Project Sm4sh Brawl
February 03, 2015, 12:49:31 AM
This looks like quite the promising project!
#2
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
May 08, 2014, 03:31:07 PM
Quote from: Nebulon on May 08, 2014, 03:03:36 PM

Shoot, okay, I'll remove the link. I'm turning around now. I don't want anyone to DL it if it has that.

This includes the dropbox link? Because it's gone. (Generating too much traffic or just deleted)
#3
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
April 13, 2014, 04:36:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_4Xma3Eck

I tried replaying something I saved a while ago and there was a powerful desync. Just putting this out there for all those who want to record something on a replay for BrawlEX.
#4
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Smash 4 CSS & HUD
April 08, 2014, 03:48:18 PM
This looks really cool! I imagine if done with BrawlEX though, we could pretty much clone ssb4 to brawl
#5
Bugs: Pichu: Pichu's head tends to get big and that healing animation when he does his up taunt occasionally surrounds him when he's moving. His aerial neutral B has the chance of freezing an opponent for a long time.

Megaman: He doesn't have directional airdodge. Also, he has vbrawl physics.
Roy doesn't have his own SFX (he's silent)
#6
Recording's delayed on this side as well. I'll probably have some tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Uni decided to smack me in the face.
#7
Project Concepts / Re: Project M Unbound
March 31, 2014, 01:52:07 AM
I'm interesting in Playtesting if there's any room for any. I have actual hardware (meaning I have a Wii and NTSC Brawl) and I have a capture card for my computer.
#8
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 26, 2014, 01:38:38 AM
Quote from: superluigi220 on March 26, 2014, 12:50:42 AM
my wiiu crashes when i get to the stage selection screen after i try choosing a character
Hackless or hack? I tried making a hackless version and it crashed on the stage selection screen (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)
#9
Programming / Re: The BrawlEx Clone Engine
March 23, 2014, 07:43:45 PM
I believe a slight problem here would be the character voices. There probably aren't enough boss sounds to go around.
#10
WHAT IF. everyone decides to build a separate SSB4 character and one person just grabs them altogether for the BrawlEX. I think Nintendo can't follow then.