Cool, now do these models transform or no? Was wondering if you we're using model changers or no?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: CaliKingz01 on August 12, 2014, 09:49:05 AM
The DeadPool PSA is ONLY a port. nothing more. the only thing I did was change the FS. all the rest of the animations and original GFX belong to the people who made him over snake. if you want deadpool just look on the vault
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 26, 2014, 04:37:21 AM
i wanna rig this for you MarioDK if you dont mind? :af:Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Renova on June 24, 2014, 12:21:25 AM
Ok now I'm excited! Over Wolf please. I'm tired of playing with Mario DK broken PSA :-(
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 23, 2014, 05:21:35 AM
The model I'm using.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
GREAT RIGHT!!!!
Quote from: FinalEmperor on June 06, 2014, 05:11:39 PM
the main reasons there were animation problems with kakashi V1 animations and etc was because his model was ported and not meant for CF's bones but now I have rigged kakashi model to CF so the animations will look way better. Also i would like the animations u made for kakashi it would help kakashi V2 progress. Thanks
Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 04:21:01 PM
I wouldn't call it impossible it just wouldn't work like Tobi's tilt in Storm 3, like stuff wouldn't pass through him he just wouldn't be damaged
Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 03:39:08 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain that phasing through wouldn't work 100% cause the intangible body effect still moves on the hitboxes
Page created in 0.033 seconds with 11 queries.