Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SneakyTailsdoll123

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 26, 2014, 06:45:08 PM
I need more help Lol.
For some reason "Random" has Sonic's CSS Name on top of it. Bowser is also glitched! He has Scott Pilgrim's CSS Picture (Because I'm using Scott and Deadpool for extra characters).
Scott's Cosmetic ID is 111 and Deadpool's Cosmetic ID is 110 if it means anything.
Any help or idea of what the problem is would be appreciated!
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 24, 2014, 03:09:31 AM
COMPLETE EDIT: I got the ability to make a complete Shadow! So everything works....With the fact the Beep of death makes it's appearance after the match is either force quit or just ends. I got everything else working (CSS, Portrites, BattleNames, Mark).
The Random slot still has Sonic's name above, and there is a distorted picture next to the Button pictures in the pause menu. If you need any more info to help me, I'll gladly say.
Any info and help will be greatly appreciated!
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 23, 2014, 06:33:51 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on July 23, 2014, 06:22:54 PM
You have the Kirby .rel?
Do you have the CSSRoster.dat?
Yep. I have both
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 23, 2014, 06:09:54 PM
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on July 23, 2014, 05:06:54 PM
Check out the OP under the troubleshooting section... Then if that isn't the problem ask here again. :P
I did everything the troubleshoot section said. I have the common2.pac and bx_fighter.rel in there respective folders, so I don't know the source of the problem
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
July 23, 2014, 04:44:29 PM
I NEED HELP!
Every time I enter the selection screen, my clone is replaced with "Random" and freeze on highlighting it or getting too close. I'm new to this Lol.
Any help would be appreciated!