Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Oz

#1
It's a zip file with many things:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#2
Yes, it's exported and I just downloaded it.
#3
No, by "3DS" I mean the actual Nintendo 3DS game. The model I have is from the 3DS version of Smash 4...
#4
As in, to make yourself. The model I downloaded is the 3DS version of the character.
Yeah, I'm new.  :happy:
#5
Do I need to use those if the models are already there and made? I took it those programs were necessary to make them in the first place...
#6
Model Imports / How do I add a model in the game?
April 22, 2017, 06:25:06 AM
I want to add Corrin in the game. I have the model, so I need to know how to insert it, as well edit the moveset and such. I'm not really requesting it to be made this time, so I'm actually asking how to do it myself. Any tutorial of sorts around?

I figure it can't be too hard, let alone imposible. Project M basically creates close to whole new characters (or even if it's tweaks of already-existing ones). If that can be done, I don't see why not.
#7
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was just wondering, anyone got the Individual ICs hack? I REALLY NEED THEM  :oshi: