Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kesmar

#1
Have all of the Fire Emblem Awakening models been ripped yet? If so, is it possible for me to get Anna's model anywhere?
#2
Is there an Anna import yet? I really want to put Anna over Roy. I don't have the time to go through 69 pages. Please and thanks.
#3
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tq68l/cblissready_project_m_30_maxedout_slots/

There is a PM3.0 version of cBliss I've been using from the cBliss thread. I'll try what you said and get back to you thanks.

Here is the 3.0 ready version of cBliss I am using. Pasted at the top because my phone hates me.

Ok either I did something wrong or it didn't work. >>



#4
I'm pretty new to this whole modding thing. It seems that on PM3.0 this mod isn't compatible with cBliss? I have the stage expansion working, but then when I add my cBliss files it changes the stage selection screen back to how it was in 3.0 beforehand.