Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Varia31

#1
Quote from: Frusciante on February 17, 2014, 05:55:23 AM
"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after trying to get Sweet Tooth into Brawl, we've finally got him in!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D
Awesome! I love Sweet Tooth! Is there a link that can be used to download him please?
#2
Oh, yes! I'd definitely love to see Power Suit Samus! By all means, please continue.
#3
At last! Totally worth the wait. Thanks so much for finishing her! :af:
#4
Yay! She's almost done. Can't wait! :D
#5
Quote from: iwantgames on June 27, 2014, 03:03:17 AM
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal



Ahhh, excellent! Looking forward to seeing her released. :D
#6
Any progress on Wii U Samus?
#7
Nice, it's looking more and more accurate! Still looking forward to its release. :D
#8
I for one would like to see Young Samus. I don't think anyone has done that yet, plus there's a few Other M Zero Suits that are pretty good, especially one that was recently released. So I think a Young Samus would be a good idea, personally.

Also, I'm waiting patiently (with great anticipation) for your Wii U Samus!
#9
Model Imports / Re: iwantgames Projects: Wii U Samus
January 19, 2014, 03:49:13 PM
She's coming along great! :D That pose actually looks really cool, too.
#10
Model Imports / Re: iwantgames Projects: Wii U Samus
January 13, 2014, 12:55:53 AM
Very nice. Looking forward to using this!
#11
Iwantgames, I think Samus' arm cannon is also bigger in Smash 4.

I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. Definitely looking forward to release!