Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - wicherheist

#1
So, I made a vertex hack of Wario with Dr. Mario's assets and textures to make a sort of Dr. Wario. It looks amazing for the first vertex hack I've done, but some of the textures are so zoomed out that they are tiling, and I'm not sure how to fix it. In 3ds Max the textures are mapped perfectly, and they show up fine in BrawlBox, but in game, they look like this:


http://imgur.com/a/y8Fa5#0 (Three pictures)

I have no idea at all what I did wrong, and I don't really know what to try to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you for your time.
#2
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 10, 2014, 09:16:15 PM
Here ya go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63505960/RSBE01.gct

Thanks for taking a look at it for me!
#3
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 10, 2014, 01:20:09 AM
Yeah, when scrolling through the costumes. No freezes.
That's a bummer. I have no idea what could be making this happen either. Haha
#4
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 09, 2014, 10:03:16 PM
Thanks for the reply! I got it to work by deleting everything in my build and reinstalling it, somehow. So now it works, but the CSP's for the new costumes don't show up on the CSS. The costumes slots are all filled, and they can be selected with random (as in if I pick random I have a chance of getting, say, an Ivysaur 08), but they can't be manually chosen. Any idea what might be going on?
#5
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 09, 2014, 01:21:56 AM
I have a pretty major problem and minor problem I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I'm using Project M 3.02 and the Classic Stage Expansion pack. To my knowledge, I've done everything as instructed in the first post of the thread, to no avail. The minor problem is that the interface is that of vanilla Brawl and my custom SSS icons don't load in the Stage Select screen, but the major problem is that Roy and Mewtwo are replaced with Pokemon Trainer and Wario, and when I try to hover over the PM Wario icon (in the lower right corner), the game freezes with a beep. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I'm sorry if this was already mentioned; there are 61 pages to look through and I don't know of a thread-specific search function.

Any help would be great, thanks!
#6
Quote from: libertyernie on February 11, 2014, 11:12:40 PM
When you download the pack, there's a private folder (or a projectm folder, if you're using projectm), and this needs to go on your SD card too along with all the files in it. You might not have those files, or if you do, they might be in the wrong place.

I replaced the entire pf folder with the pf folder from the download pack as well as the codes folder with the codes folder of the download pack. I'm pretty confident they're in the right place. Both Brawl and the files for Project M run off of my HDD, but I can't imagine that would be the issue.
#7
Quote from: libertyernie on January 13, 2014, 03:12:24 AM
Sounds like you have the right GCT, but you don't have the right common5 or the stage .pac/.rel files (the pacs and/or rels are missing.)

Sorry, could you explain how I might be able to fix the problem? I'm not so savvy on all of this and I read the instructions back and forth trying to find a solution, to no avail. Thanks.
#8
Hey, I'm having a little trouble, maybe someone can help? When I finish installing this and try to play it, it shows like twenty Skylofts and Training Rooms on Project M 3.0. When I play any Skyloft or Training Room, the game freezes.

Pictures:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63505960/20140112_164327.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63505960/20140112_164312.jpg

Thanks for any help!