Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Shiro_Neku

#1
Why does the reflections only work for the background stuff and platforms? and I thought you said that you won't be able to make the reflections in the stream D:

btw what anime are you watching?
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 25, 2015, 02:04:42 AM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 25, 2015, 01:48:16 AM
well, I edited the CSS bones a bit to remove the small names above, maybe I messed it up somehow without noticing, Ill re-do that edit and see if that solves it
I thought you didn't need to edit the bones position to make the small names above the css icons disappear. Just by moving their translation to -100 was enough for making the names "disappear" in my build.
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 13, 2015, 04:23:52 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 09, 2015, 03:01:03 AM
Ok, I'll try to make a Bowser w/Giga clone.
Before that, I noticed that Giga Bowser doesn't have a CSSSlot nor CosmeticConfig.
What should I do there?
There are files for Giga Bowser in the new BrawlEx v2.0, but if you don't have them use Bowser files, because the Cosmetic is just for the name the character will have in the victory screen if he win and the CSS is for the costumes the character will have (order, color, etc).
btw you can have multiple Giga Bowser costumes/slots, but only if he is a clone, you can't do this with the original Bowser & Giga
#4
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 09, 2015, 12:56:47 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 06, 2015, 10:58:20 PM
And there's the problem I have
I'm not a hex editor friendly user.

Well, I'll try it sometime later.
Actually you don't really need to have a lot of hex knowledge to make this, just click on the right column after where it says "ft_" and start writing the new module name and if for example the old module file is longer than the new one you just need to fill with 0s in the left column.
For example I had "ft_bowser.rel" and I change it to "ft_koopa.rel" and because I have a double "6C" I need to edit the second "6C" to a "00":
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#5
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 06, 2015, 05:40:39 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 03, 2015, 04:36:06 PM
By using both modules?
Or do I just need to use one?
You need to use only one module for both clones, the "ft_koopa-gkoopa BX v1.1.rel".
For editing the module name you need to use a hex editor software. For example this is how I have setup my Giga Bowser clone file:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both my Bowser and Giga Bowser clone use the "ft_bowser.rel" to be able to transform into the other one.
#6
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 03, 2015, 07:28:07 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 01, 2015, 03:22:22 AM
Got it to work, thanks.
But just for non transforming Bowser.
If I try to make a Bowser w/Giga the game freezes.
Do I need to do something else besides cloning Giga Bowser?

P.S: I'm using 2 modules to clone them (both are the koopa-giga koopa).
Do I need to use just one? If yes, I might require more explanation.
If you want Bowser + Giga you need to edit like this the Slot Config:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And instead of '0B' the ID of your Bowser clone and instead of '30' the ID of your Giga Clone. You need to do the same with the Slot Config for Giga but the order of the IDs are reversed.
Also both of them must have the "Merge Motion/Etc" check in their Fighter Config using the BrawlEx Config Utility.
#7
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
May 01, 2015, 01:54:10 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 30, 2015, 04:20:39 PM
I'll try this out, thanks.

When you talk about the IDs "0B" and "30", you're talking about the name of the files or the coding?
Because the Slot files are named like that, but said numbers are also seen in the images.

EDIT: The game still doesn't load my Bowser clone. The game freezes as soon as I select a Stage.
You can see the IDs I'm talking about in this image: Fighter Data Chart, Giga Bowser only have a Fighter (30) and a Slot (2C) Config files, the SlotConfig use the Fighter ID to determine what character it will transform if the character can do it. You don't have to worry when cloning because they all use the same ID for the 4 types of config files unless you use a Boss Slot.

And for your problem if you're using the correct rel (ft_koopa-alone BX v1.1.rel) and it have the right ID in the rel and your game is having a soft freeze then you probably forgot a file, check if you have all the files that appear in the BrawlEx Config Utility, although some of them aren't really needed like the Fit_Spy & The Fit_Dark, so it could be the files for the Kirby hat which you need to select in the Kirby option as "None" to make the game to doesn't search for this files.
#8
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
April 30, 2015, 05:02:08 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 28, 2015, 12:08:56 PM
I want Bowser alone.
I don't know how to clone Bowser + Giga.
For Bowser alone you need to do this to his Slot Config file.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And instead of 0B (Bowser Fighter ID) you need to change it to the one your Bowser clone use.
And unless you check "Merge Motion/Etc" in his Fighter Config you need to include the "FitKoopaEtc.pac".

Also in case you want to have both Bowser + Giga you need to do this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You also need to change the 0B and the 30 (the Fighter ID of Giga Bowser). And you need to check "Merge Motion/Etc" in both Bowser & Giga Fighter Config otherwise they will not work.
#9
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
April 28, 2015, 06:01:26 AM
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 25, 2015, 06:15:55 PM
I'll ask this again:
Has someone been able to make a Bowser clone? With or without Giga Bowser?

I can't get it to work.
The game just freezes when selecting the clone.
I have actually made all the possible Bowser clone (Bowser with Giga, Bowser alone & Giga alone).
What are you trying to clone? It depends because with Bowser & Giga is just like any other BrawEx character but if you want one of them alone you need to fix some things in his config file and his move set files
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 19, 2015, 02:25:00 AM
You need to have one code per stage and you can only have one song per stage.
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
February 19, 2015, 02:07:26 AM
The code you post doesn't conflict with the CSS (Character Select Screen) code because that code is for the Stage Select Screen (SSS) and you don't need to use the CSS code if you're using the BrawlEx CSS Expansion.

And for editing the music you need to use this code:
Stage-Dependent Song Loader [Oshtoby]
28708ceb 000000SS
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00YYYY
E0000000 80008000

Where SS is the ID of the stage and YYYY is the brstm ID

These are the ID of the expansion stage:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And for the brstm ID use this text file to search for the ID: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqnlocyg9i7pxxd/Music%20IDs.txt?dl=0
#12
Model Imports / Re: Gamidame_K's thread: MeMeMe!
February 14, 2015, 06:16:07 AM
Good thing that you can use different final smash files per slot with BrawlEx so I don't have to decide between Beast Ganon and Bismack :^)
#13
Model Imports / Re: Gamidame_K's thread: MeMeMe!
February 08, 2015, 07:53:27 AM
Over who are you going to import Bismark and Dio?
#14
Project Concepts / Re: Project KAI.: Rebirth
January 28, 2015, 08:08:04 AM
Because you can't select more than one option in the poll I'm going to say that I will like more anime characters, more specifically from kill la kill or from the fate series
#15
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 13, 2015, 06:33:46 AM
If I want to make independent Samus/SZZ, would it be better to use the solo module that BrawlEx has or with gecko codes?