Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - LAVieEnRose

#1
Help / All of a sudden Random Freezes
April 23, 2014, 06:50:20 PM
So I've been using the brawl mods for a while, and now I am getting random freezes from time to time, usually in the middle of a match, or on the Character selection screen, and it didn't use to freeze, so I'm wondering if there are any ideas on why it's now acting up? Also, I read somewhere that using custom music can degrade a memory card... is this true, and if so, how come no warnings were posted about it? thanks
#2
Stages / Re: Stage Workshop
March 11, 2014, 06:12:01 AM
hi all, NOOB here, So i am having some trouble importing certainstage textures, for example in FOURSIDE I tried to use a different texture for the moon, but when playing the game a sort of blurry square is where the moon should be, I get the same problem on the donkey kong stage trying to import a different image over DK. So far I have made sure the .png images im using are the same diameters as the ones im replacing. and I have indexed the images to 255.  should i not be indexing them? or am i doing something else wrong? thanks in advance :)
#3
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
February 28, 2014, 03:58:42 AM
HELP!! I can't get cbliss to run, (on riivolution or gecko) i have copied the codes into gct, copied the common5.pac into /system, copied all the BPS in to the portrite folder and all the rsp into the their respective folder, and have copied all the recolored characters into their respective folders. when i select characters, then select a stage, it acts like it is going to load and then freezes. So what am i doing wrong or missing? thanks