Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Fanincapse

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Fanincapse's PSA Thread
April 22, 2015, 12:51:53 AM
Hey guys
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Fanincapse's PSA Thread
February 03, 2015, 10:02:39 PM
Quote from: 133Death ~Or 955968Minecraft on February 03, 2015, 09:48:17 PM
That's nice to see the Little Mac PSA making more progress.  :patrick:
Yeah. Btw, are you still working with us? Now that you have a new.laptop, can you do some codes or hitboxes?

Post Merge: February 04, 2015, 04:05:28 AM

Hey, guys! It's Gummay.Madness birthday today!Everyone go pm him happy birthday!
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: Fanincapse's PSA Thread
February 03, 2015, 01:49:32 AM
Working has resumed and Gummay is back on the team! He's currently making a Jolt Haymaker animations, so stay tuned guys!
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Fanincapse's PSA Thread
January 25, 2015, 09:47:25 PM
What's up, guys! I took a break for a month, so now I'm back. So is Gummay Madness!!! He got a new computer, so this is no longer a One-Man-Project. We are back, and will resume our work in February!
#6
Project Concepts / Re: Project Sm4sh Brawl
January 25, 2015, 09:43:22 PM
Quote from: Dimaglio on January 19, 2015, 08:17:42 AM
So this is still something that is in progress right? Because this is such a cool concept! Just the idea of having little mac in brawl is AMAZING and i hope you guys keep on having fun with this. GL :) 
I'm having a lot of fun doing my Little Mac PSA. I have a topic thread if you want the link. I've been taking a break though, so my progress continues in February :)
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
January 08, 2015, 12:48:20 PM
Keep up the good work!
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
December 28, 2014, 07:46:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOU_XGwMuM&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:49:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLqiLAftvg&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:56:21 PM

This is the best psa i've ever made so far! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdbvk-bdpRw&feature=youtu.be
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Fanincapse's PSA Thread
December 27, 2014, 05:31:25 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 27, 2014, 03:39:53 AM
Stop making individual threads for every project.
My apologies.

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:18:36 PM

I'm currently uploading 3 new previews. They will be posted at 1:30pm

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOU_XGwMuM&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdbvk-bdpRw&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLqiLAftvg
#10
Attacks and Animations / Super Smash Bros Wii U Pit PSA
December 27, 2014, 12:03:07 AM
I just started making a pit smash 4 psa. feel free to help.

Post Merge: December 27, 2014, 12:46:20 AM

The first preview will be Saturday (That means tomorrow)
#11
Perfect.

Post Merge: December 24, 2014, 06:07:50 AM

Since the last preview, I've been working my butt off on animations. I think everyone will be quite impressed in the next preview.
#12
Attacks and Animations / Little Mac SSB Wii U and 3DS PSA
December 23, 2014, 09:15:38 PM
Hey guys! I'm making A LOT of progress with me little Mac PSA, so I decided to make a topic thread for it.

Post Merge: December 23, 2014, 09:23:10 PM

The next preview is scheduled for the 25th.
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
December 17, 2014, 06:02:22 PM
Quote from: ThriceWise on December 17, 2014, 09:30:57 AM
Yeah take them off. Make your own animations.
Look now. Was it that hard?

Post Merge: December 17, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

Anyway, I have an announcement to make. I'm sick of you guys on this website, so I made a new BrawlVault. You can find me here from now on- *Removed*

KJP Edit: No advertising, m8.
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
December 17, 2014, 12:14:12 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 08:28:53 PM
I would watch your attitude if I were you, because someone's going to sanction you if you don't stop acting like a child.

If someone calls you out on your abrupt behavior, then you need to step back and reconsider what you're doing.
What is a "saction?"
#15
Attacks and Animations / Re: Little Mac PSA help
December 16, 2014, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 04:15:14 PM
What do we have here?
That's rather hypocritical, don't you think?

Remember the tantrum you threw back in the WIP PSA thread? And now you're using assets from other users' movesets without their permission. That's actually very noobish.

Act mature and stop acting like a child, or I'm locking this thread, as it's clear your "moveset" is going nowhere.
It IS going somewhere. I just haven't made another preview yet, and I don't care what you think is noobish, so calm down.

And ThriceWise, I can take the animations off if you want me to. All you had to do was ask instead of get angry.