Brawl Vault has all FitChar.pac's as resources. When I download them and test them out. The sounds are screwed up on all the characters. Does anyone know if there are other places to get the FitChar.pac's or what the problem may be???
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Ultraxwing on January 14, 2016, 09:43:20 AMIve been looking for tutorials online. The only one I found was the brawl clone engine tutorial from sammi huski. Should I use the phantom wings brawl clone engine to manually add a clone or is there a different way that you are reffering to.
DO NOT USE THE CLONE TOOL, IT WILL CAUSE CRASHES!
Add them in manually, it's just as easy, and allows for much better control than what that tool could ever offer. The clone tool, even before it broke, had some specific issues, especially when modifying hex values after you added them in with the tool. the tool fixes it, and then breaks the clone. and then causes crashes.
just learn how to do it manually, there are tutorials on it, don't use the quick and dirty method, it revolves the clone tool. It's real easy, and takes like 3 minutes to add a clone without the cosmetic data.
Quote from: chocodino on August 20, 2015, 10:30:49 PM
ok, I might be able to put something together by this or the next weekend [v1.1.0], but I will not change the moves/attacks themselves, only their properties. and the auto sweetspot will stay.........but yea, I will try to make something.
Quote from: chocodino on August 20, 2015, 10:30:49 PM
ok, I might be able to put something together by this or the next weekend [v1.1.0], but I will not change the moves/attacks themselves, only their properties. and the auto sweetspot will stay.........but yea, I will try to make something.
Quote from: chocodino on May 06, 2015, 05:42:57 AM
inside the codes folder there are 2 .gct files, the one by default is only SD, but the other one is SDHC, just delete the original, and change the name of the SDHC to RSBE01.gct
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 11 queries.