Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - HomicidalToaster

#1
I don't mean to pry, but any updates on Roy?
#2
I just wish the guy who's working on Awakening Roy would contribute anything at all about his progress. But I can't really say anything as I'm just some dude who's desperate and has no idea of the troubles of modders. With that in mind you guys do such awesome work. In the end its just me waiting for another awesome thing to come around like Bethesda's E3 conference.
#3
Quote from: drogoth on February 21, 2015, 02:49:44 AM
Oh whoops, it wasn't Vert. Quote was taken waaaay out of context.

And last I heard from the guy working on it, he wanted to get better at custom modelling before starting on awakening Roy.

Did he leave an ETA? I'm sure it was a while ago that he was heard from. If its not trouble can you ask him yourself the whereabouts of the model? It'd be so unique. I'm truly awed that there's nothing but palette swaps.
#4
Ah ok. I won't send any pm's or anything, I'm just excited is all as there aren't any roy costumes that change his model at all, just palette swaps. Palette swaps everywhere.
#5
Quote from: drogoth on January 24, 2015, 10:04:53 PM
Someone else is working on it, but he's also working on other things. So it may take a while.

So who's the person working on it? Does they have a progress thread? I'd really like to see how its going as Vert made it look incredible on his own. Crossing fingers so it doesn't change drastically.
#6
Hey I've been reading this thread and coming back to it every once in a while and I've been wondering what's the progress on Awakening Roy? The pictures look so great and I've been looking forward to it. People didn't seem very active here anymore so I got curious.
#7
Help / Help Combining Pac and PCS
June 23, 2014, 06:46:30 AM
Hi Everybody!

This is my first post and sadly a post asking for help. My question is if there's a way to combine pcs and pac files.

My goal in what I've been trying to do is get the colored spindash from:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23400

Onto a specific colored sonic character. Is it possible?
The content in the pac files provided makes the colored spindash effect on all sonic palette swaps/textures because its the base pac file thing. The one thats names like "FitCharacter.pac" without the numbers. I was wondering if it was possible to put it on a single color of sonic. But because the pac file is for all colors it doesn't work to simply rename it to "FitSonicXX".

So my question was, is it possible to combine a pcs file (ex: "FitSonic05") with content from the pac file? Then remove the stuff for other colors of the character so it only applies to that certain color?

Its probably a long shot and perhaps not possible, but it was a thought that came to mind so I was hoping people with more knowledge on this stuff can pitch in.

Thanks for any response or consideration!