Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Darxmarx

#1
Quote from: IcyFeather on February 03, 2015, 12:59:01 PMCan a good soul tell me how to add the HUD with Brawl Minus? Please D:
Whenever I overwrite the HUD to the files of Brawl Minus the game just goes back to vBrawl :(
Grab all the info files (info.pac, info_homerun.pac, etc.) and use them to replace all contents in the info2 folder on your SD card.
If this doesn't work, then just PM me.  We'll figure something out.


#2
All of the Wolfies.
As always, amazing work!  This'll probably inspire me to pick up Wolf again.
#3
Them Yoshi colors.
Great job, guys!

#4
Hypehypehype
Amazing work you guys! :D

I might just be blind, but I don't see any sword trails for Pit in his download folder...
#5
The svelte king is looking as great as ever.
Great job! :D

#6
That's alright Scout - you're still my favorite class.
Enjoy yourself man.
#7
HUD hype!
Great work on the character updates. :)
#8
Sonic is fully complete?! :D
That ROB is also beautiful.  Amazing progress, guys!  8)
#9
A triple update?! :D
I've been waiting on Lucas, and the final outcome is just beautiful.  Job well done, as always. :D
#10
Lovin' that pose.
I'm a fan of the yellow and orange colors.
#11
Oh man, decision time...
Creating different, easier to make alts. would look nice with the build.  However, I don't really want you guys to do some more work when Smash 4 is where all the hype's at.  I'm fine with you not making any alts.
#12
That's... beautiful...
Definitely an improvement to the original Smash 3 Ganon, in my opinion anyway.  Great job! :)
#13
What if Ganondorf and Terry Cruise fused together...
Lookin' real nice there.
#14
Quote from: E-scope12 on September 04, 2014, 01:54:08 PM
Thats alright. Also when I played Mewtwo on Spear Pillar in project m there was a texture glitch with Mewtwo's eyes.

From my experience, Ness also has eye texture glitches on Spear Pillar.  Toon Link has them as well if multiple Toon Links are on the screen.  Not sure if it's just my game, though.
#15
Yay, Lucario!  This is a great way to end the day.
Great work!  :)