Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TheepicMVSL2

#1
Mario Progress (CSP/Render) 14/10/15
#2
New update, after working on some smash 3c alts, i learned a few things about texturing, so here is a new update, new mario texture!
#3
Project Concepts / Project Super Swag Bros
July 15, 2015, 11:01:30 PM
 :vyse: :patrick: Wow, best project ever, omg, +1000 swag points. This is the progress for Project Super Swag Bros

Mario, From the Swag kingdom, i mean mushroom.
Mario download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/khzd6rymr6b2uan/MarioSwag.rar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dr mario (not finished)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#4
Project Concepts / Re: Project M HD - For Wii!
July 04, 2015, 02:30:22 PM
Quote from: Sir LC-DDM on July 04, 2015, 01:22:40 PM
Rim Lighting and adjusting the brightness on textures doesn't suddenly make it HD.
I know that, but im going to edit the textures too, the project is in a very early stage,
i will try my best  :kdance:
#5
(I don't speak english, sorry if something is wrong)

ART DIRECTION CHANGED, NEW MARIO PROGRESS AVAILABLE.
Hello! welcome to my project. Project M bring back those competitive days, even if you don't like
to play competitive, you liked the old mechanics of melee. Something i don't like, Project  M uses
the brawl graphics, so i tried to give Project M a New look.
Characters
Mario(WIP 11/10/15)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#6
Guys, i need help with pac-man model, the bones :(
#8
Quote from: Junior64570 on September 30, 2014, 06:43:17 PM
Thanks for the compliments. And yes, we'll do the WiiU Version stuff as soon as it actually exists. And, we might use the textures too, depending on what the fanbase says. (Is there a fanbase?)
If they want us to, we will. No problem. :)

P.S. I got a reservation card for SSB3DS. I'll get it the day it comes out, on 10/3/2014 at Target. I can't wait until 3 days from now! (Oh, and there probably is going to be huge update to the OP. Maybe.)
I will have the game the day it comes out too!
#9
If you want, i can do the Project Official Web :)

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 10:48:50 AM

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 25, 2014, 11:51:30 PM
Maybe, but we're a little big on creation (we want to make most of it by ourselves). And like I said earlier I'll think about it. ;)
Cool!
Better than ever :D
#10
65% of progress on Pac-Man :)  :kdance:
#11
Finished Strap Menu :)
#12
I imported pac-man in brawl box just to test it, works fine, i just have to put bones, im having trouble with that, someone can help me? :D
#13
Quote from: windhunter7 on September 24, 2014, 02:31:00 AM
Nice!
:af:
That Little Mac model is old, i have the same model but fixed, if you want i can PM you the model  ;D
EDIT:
Lol this message is for powerofthe17 ;D my error
#15
Pac-Man Progress :)