Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Conga35

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
August 05, 2014, 05:50:14 PM
Okay, this probably sounds really nooby, but how do I add characters? In the original post, it says to go into the config templates, and fighterconfig, and then go into fighter11 (because that's marth). And it says to change the name to MarthEx, and the file name to Fighter3F.dat. I just don't understand what it means to "Change the name to MarthEx" because you can't edit the file. Thanks.
#2
Help / Sora v1.5 PSA
August 05, 2014, 04:26:20 AM
So I'm very sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, but I'm a n00b.  I have been trying and trying for about 4 hours to get the Sora psa over Marth on project M from http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29860&Moderated=All&facebook=true . But it seems that no matter what I do, it always freezes when I start the match. Please help. I'm so frustrated and I don't know what to do anymore. Thank you.