Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Blaziken

#1
Programming / Re: cBliss v1.5 [16?]
August 07, 2014, 10:27:25 PM
I believe I've found one minor issue.

I'm sure everyone knows this, but when playing Classic mode, there are rounds where you must fight a "team" of one character, which picks (random?) textures and spawns in the character with only 3 on the stage at once against you. When you defeat one, it spawns another to take it's place. However, when it picks a cBliss added texture, it won't respawn another one of the character after you defeat it. So you can end up being unable to actually beat the level if you defeat 3 cBliss textures and there are still some "team members" left to fight. You will just be sitting there unable to beat the level, unless you get extremely lucky, and I'm not sure if it actually spawns them in a certain (possibly random?)order or not, which would make the level unbeatable.