Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - QueenYstella

#1
Thank you both for being such a help. I was certain I was doing something wrong since I'm pretty new to using this Brawlbox application.

Glad to know everything has been sorted out!
#2
Quote from: Halcreix on September 05, 2014, 05:38:47 PM
Open the texture (.pac) file you want to edit in Brawlbox, in the tree menu to the left, open the first "Model Data" folder, and keep unfolding until you find a file called "Varia Suit" (it has an icon with the letters MDL0, -the same extension of the file you want to replace-, then, right clic on it and select "replacefile", and insert the .mdl0 file you downloaded. Save and repeat this for the .pcs texture file. Finally, test your new textures in-game to see if everything works fine.


Alright I'll do that very soon.

Thank you for the help! I truly appreciate it!

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 09:46:39 PM

Quote from: Codex-9 on September 04, 2014, 12:23:15 PM
Yo, I was wondering why if I apply the Non see through Visor, the model doesn't show the visor when I place it in game, everything else seems to work though. Also 10/10 work!


EDIT: Never mind I fixed it!

How did you fix the visor not showing up?

All I see is a creepy miscoloured Samus face but no visor is in site. I'm kind of at a with what to do to make the non-see through visor work.
#3
How do I get the non-see through visor thing to work?

I've never seen that sort of file before and you've left no information on how to use it.

Any help on applying the non-see through visor would be very appreciated.